This is an opportunity for soon-to-be parents to meet their provider and tour our office. Our physicians are happy to answer any questions you may have. Please note: Prenatal visits are typically scheduled early in the morning.
We offer same-day sick visits.
First Newborn Visit
This visit is typically scheduled within the first week after your baby is born. During this visit your baby will be weighed, his/her measurements will be taken and your provider is there to answer any questions you may have.
During the first 2 years after your baby’s life, more frequent visits to our office are required. During these visits you will find out about your child’s growth, weight, overall health, immunizations and normal developmental goals.
Under most circumstances, after the first newborn visit, the schedule for well-child checks is as follows:
- 2 week visit and/or 1 month
- 2 months
- 4 months
- 6 months
- 9 months
- 12 months
- 15 months
- 18 months
- 2 years
- 2 1/2 years
- 3 years and then yearly visits moving forward
Additional Services We Offer:
- Adolescent health
- Asthma and allergy management
- Hearing and vision evaluations
- Nutrition and weight management
Additional Conditions and Disorders We Treat:
- Allergies, skin disorders and rashes
- Anorexia, bulimia and obesity
- Developmental, behavioral and school Issues